Based on UnderStrap, which combines Underscores and Bootstrap, the LezWatch.TV Docs theme has been customized.
- Combines Underscore’s PHP/JS files and Bootstrap’s HTML/CSS/JS.
- Comes with Bootstrap (v4) Sass source files and additional .scss files. Nicely sorted and ready to add your own variables and customize the Bootstrap variables.
- Uses a single minified CSS file for all the basic stuff.
- Your design goes into:
- Add your styles to the
- Add your variables to the
- Add other .scss files into it and
- Make sure you have installed Node.js and Browser-Sync (optional) on your computer globally
- Then open your terminal and browse to the location of your UnderStrap copy
$ npm install
To work with and compile your Sass files on the fly start:
$ gulp watch